Who do you think is hottest?

They are a few if my favorites. Girls, just pick whoever is prettiest.

• Emma Watson
  • Kiera Knightley
  • Lana del Rey
  • Scarlett Johansson
  • Megan Fox
  • Kate Upton
  • See results
My favorite is Emma Watson

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Emma Watson needs to be at the right angle I think.
    Kiera knightly is skeletal and when she opens her mouth she just literally looks like a skull with those sunken in cheeks.
    Lana Del Rey is ok looking, looks like a coke head? Like she's drowsy all the time.
    Scarlett Johansson just does not have a good face. Her mouth is crooked, she has a big, but flat, butt. She's a weird actor in the avengers movies and Lucy, she seems unnatural and uncomfortable
    I think Megan fox is genuinely pretty. She has nice features and is slim but fit, and she seems like a cool person in her everyday life.
    Kate Upton is kind of chunky to me (sorry) she has a fat waist instead of a curvy silhouette, her boobs are like under her armpits, she has weird eyebrows, and a weird nose, like it's all smushed in.

• scarlett johansson all the way. she looks so yummie! im totally gay for her.

• How do you pick just one?

• If info kate upton really unattractive and I think her body is awful

• I'd classify them differently.

Emma and Keira have this classy elegant beauty to them, while Meghan and Kate are raw, hardcore sexbombs. Not really comparable. But I like the bombshell look so I guess I'll just vote for Foxysoxy.

What Guys Said 11

• Emma Watson- when ever I see her I think of Harry Potter and a young girl and start to cringe at the thought of someone says she's hot.
    Kiera Knightley- I really don't know but I think it's the eyes that don't agree with me.
    Lana del Rey- She looks to old school/mature for me
    Scarlett Johansson - Yes. She curves lovely face and I just love her in movies.
    Megan Fox- She is sooo overrated. I don't quite know but I just don't agree with her looks.
    Kate Upton- Her jawline is too wide, sot of almost looks like a man.

• Emma Watson is the most beautiful of those listed, but she just seems like she'd be terrible in bed.
    Kiera Knightley is hot but she seems like a whole lot of drama.
    Lana del Rey can't take a picture without looking bored.
    I voted Scarlett Johansson.
    Megan Fox just seems too high maintenance.
    Kate Upton is fat. There. I said it.

• I was with you until the end.

• Her arms and torso is all jelly. Others on this list have had babies and still kept a more toned, healthy and hot body than Kate Upton. She doesn't deserve a place on this list at all.

• I totally get that! Upton has a square torso instead of a curvy waist. And absolutely no tone at all

• upton among da options

• Without a doubt, Scarlett.

• Hots for Gigawatts

• Emma Watson, because she has a face that will still wholesome and pretty when she is 80. Fox looks like a pornstar. but her acting is not even good enough to be in a porno.

• Scarlett pls. I love her sassiness!

• I only know the first two. And out of those I choose keira knightley though neither are my type

• Scarlett Johansson.

• I went with Lana. Kate Upton is disgusting.

• 0|1