Are any of you considering the idea of deactivating your GAG account?

I keep on reading tons of questions recently about many of the higher ranked and well known GAGers here deactivating their accounts. Even though no one really knows me here on GAG and I've only had a GAG account for a year, I'm not gonna lie, I have recently considered either taking a very big break for the 2nd time or even maybe deactivate my account since I feel like I really have nothing much left in me to ask more questions and discuss about (on the questions or MyTakes). Still, I'm not sure though. I might just leave my account but not log in for a long time since I'm always busy with my real life (work, college, family problems, etc.).

Are you currently feeling the same?

• Yes
  • No
*keep* my account.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Right now I need to get distracted more than ever so no I won't deactivate anytime soon.

• Im on summer vacation and it keeps me occupied before work starts getting crazy. So no and my friends are holding me back.

• Yes, I will.. soon.

• I wouldn't delete my account, if I decided to take a break I'd just not log in.

What Guys Said 6

• No I'm not going to leave just because everyone else is. If I wanted to leave I just wouldn't log in, what's the point in deactivating other than to make a point or something? I've been here a little while and honestly I don't see what they're complaining about, everything is pretty much the same as it was when I first joined

Whatever though

• There's no reason to deactivate your account.
    If you can't find the time or have better things to do, then just don't log in.

• I heard Kim Jong-un deactivated his GAG account by firing squad.

• Been here for four years, save for the layout nothing's changed.

• Well I might deactivate my account very soon because of studying and stuff.

• Understandable. The majority of us here on GAG are most likely too busy with real world stuffs like work, school, extra curriculars and so on.

• As of now no. I feel like my work here is not yet done

• although what would people think if i left?

• I don't know. I guess it depends on how many people here know you. Nobody knows me since I've always been a lower ranked Xper so it doesn't really matter anyway.