Girls, Do you like seeing guys with cuts, scars, and things like that?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • I don't know really
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not really

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 24

• Indifferent, don't care.

• Depends on the guy really.

• It's not something I look for or am into, but they don't necessarily bother me.

• I think they are kinda hot in a way. As long as it isn't too bloody that is.

• I don't care about scars much. I like tattoos. Quit ironically I never end up dating guys with tattoos.

• Oh I have a strong hate for tatoos, I mean when you get old you're going to look really bad with them, and I just think of them as nasty and makes me think that they are dumber, more violent, and less successful than people without them at first glance tbh with you. Also your body is a temple, and tatoos mess it up to me.

• Depends on the girl but a lot of girl think if he is self harming they can change them. Honestly I think some girls have a savior complex but so do some guys. Like I said before really depends on how you got them and the girl/guy..

• I personally haven't ever seen a scar that I didn't find sexy, BUT I also believe that it is our imperfections which make us beautiful and unique creatures not our perfections.

• It's not something I'd look for. That's just fetish-ing. If they are there that kind of sucks because it's a constant reminder of the pain you had to endure... or it could show how you survived/ overcame something. I don't know. If it's there "cool", if not "cool"

• maybe depends on the scars...

• I'm assuming you're talking about self harm scars and cuts. I wouldn't like seeing them, because I know how they feel and how much pain you have to go through to put a blade to your skin. But in saying that I wouldn't like seeing them doesn't mean I won't like him for who he is behind the unfriendly reminders of his struggling times. He is only a person.

• it couuld possibly show he is a hard worker and probably dangerous

• What is this? A post-apocalyptic B-movie?

• I dont exactly like it, but if they have any im always curious about the story behind it is so i always ask ahah :)

• I don't really care for it

• Its how he got those scars...

• I think scars and cuts are sexy

• I run away from shit like that

• Selfmade? Fuck no. But the ones he have gotten from physical work (or so) are hot.

• I just ask the story if I see them. I don't see scars as a turn on. Just a part of the history.

• not something i'd consider a preference. if they are self inflicted i'd feel sympathetic (i went through that a long time ago) other than that, scars and scars nothing crazy special about em.

• Lol, not really. My friend once used makeup to make a fake wound on his wrist and I swear that was so terrifying!

• No not really. I don't like knowing someone got hurt.

• I don't like it but it just adds character. A guy I liked had one on his upper right arm.

• As a matter of fact, I do. I don't even know why.