Role Models? Yay or nay?

Do you think role models are good to have, or do you object to the idea of them? please explain your answer

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I think they are good to have. Positive ones anyways... it's nice to have someone to look up to. Maybe they can mentor them or give them positive goals to accomplish.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah they are good to have sometimes

I wouldn't consider a celebrity as a role model or an actress

I never saw anyone as a role model, so I can't support the idea as much.

I feel having a role model can sometimes make u biased and narrowed minded depending on who you take as a role model.

Simply, just gain knowledge and do your best

0|1
    0|0
  • yes they are good to have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yay since they motivate and inspire you to do better. At least my role models are like that ^

0|1
    0|0
  • Role models are great to have, but as Neil DeGrasse Tyson said, they're highly overrated.

You don't need an example to be your best. That's an inner decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few role models, but I hate being the role model, It's so nerve racking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make your own path. let others follow in your footsteps

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes Its a lot better then other country's where people have Kings And Queens which I think that's so ridiculous something out of a fairy tale

0|1
    0|0
  • only sausage roll models :|

who needs role models? ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe in role models - You should find your own way in life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like role models. James Bond is kind of my role model sometimes entertainment.inquirer.net/.../james-bond.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on who is your role model.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure role model are good to have. I often have to play the role model when growing up with my cousins.

0|1
    0|0