Been kinda dating guy online for 3 months.. he said he loved me and I've been cheating kinda, help?

well i feel really bad right now, i never really thought of online relationships seriously. we mostly just talk cute to each other he NEVER said it was official. today we got in an argument and he was right in the end. so i said sorry and everything because i felt terrible. then he replied " its okay i will love you no matter what tbh.. <3" he's made it obvious that he likes me and i guess i do flirt back a lot, but i dont know. i dont even think we're dating how do i clear things up?

Most Helpful Guy

• guess he's mad only atm...

What Guys Said 3

• You say "I was just doing this for fun and I'm sorry I never once considered your feelings or how they might get hurt with my games"

• i feel so bad but i never once thought this was serious.. i didn't think he thought like that

• why wouldn't he think like that?

• Leave him. You threw in the towel. Lead an honest life.

• Have you seen his face? Have you ever talked to this guy personally? And yes don't cheat on guys and be truthful to him because if a guy finds out you're dishonest they will ftw and become depressed and hire hitmen to burn your house.

What Girls Said 2

• I LITERALLY HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM. Like one time as a joke I said "I know you are but what am I" and he was like "mine" but he didn't ask me out and we're not really dating I guess so I feel like I'm not single but I'm also not in a relationship. wtf is up with guys

• Break it off.