Did you or are you graduating college later?

I'll be graduating at 26. I feel like a failure.. when did you? I tried other things but failed.

• 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26+
  • I never graduated.
  • See answers
Think you can still be very successful and make great income if you graduate as late as 26 years old?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude I'll be graduating around 31-32 am I a mega failure? :O hahaha

It wasn't until recently that I discovered things that I'm really passionate about enough to spend years in education doing it. I think that's really worth something.. Someone who just goes to college on a whim to learn whatever tickles their fancy at the moment may be miserable doing that thing 10 years from now. I graduated high school in 2006 and I'm glad I took all this time doing random odd jobs and really trying to find myself.

That and my family life hasn't been really ideal. My mom had a battle with breast cancer and my sister almost died after I graduated high school so I desired to be there for my family over personal gain. Everyone situation is different when it comes to life and achievement bro. Don't compare yourself to others because you don't know their situation and what they've been through.

What Girls Said 9

• You're only a failure when you never accomplish your goals.
    Better late than never.
    At 26 years old , you still have a lifetime ahead of you

• I finished all my schooling this year, so 25. Don't feel bad about being behind. In college there's no such thing. Everyone's at the same level regardless of age, and people take however long they need to complete their degree.

• HEY! there's no such thing as failure age to graduate college. my mother went back to college to study.
    sure it took you longer but at least you did something for yourself. there's people out there your age who didn't even go to college or stuck at a hopeless job who don't want to do anything for themselves to make it better.

• I graduated at 26, I understand what you going through I felt I was behind and no one will hire me because they will think I was a procrastinator and terrible work ethic, but being in the job market, most don't care when just the fact that you did graduate and have experience in the field of your degree is the time bomb if you don't have any experience, the reason is they feel like they would have to babysit you and they will find someone with a little more experience

• I just hate the thought of being broke till I'm 26 too. Everyone has money to go out have fun enjoy their lives at 22.

• Graduated with an AA at 21. Didn't go farther than that :/

• I was originally gonna be graduating at around 23 but I can't aford college right now haha :/ so, in a few years, we'll probably be on the same page (if I actually finish it)

• Wait I forgot to mention, here you don't actually go to college. You go from high school to university and my career lasts 6 years so yeah.

• it doesn't matter. i will gratuate at 22, but i'm not going to work yet because i want to travel for few years before finding a job. so i'm not going ''faster'' than you if you know what i mean. it's all about being happy!! why working all life long to save money and be happy later on with that money when you can do what you want to do RIGHT NOW?

/sorry deep feelings

• I will graduate at 21, next spring. But thats just because I have a summer birthday lol.

• I have a friends who graduated at 26. Stuff happens, so just own the fact that you're graduating at all!

What Guys Said 10

• I'll probably be your age but in NO way do I feel like a failure and neither should you? In my experience, life happens, and sometimes things don't always go according to plan but I refuse to think that way and neither should you. Be glad that you can go since its so expensive and hard. Please have don't worry about the age you'll finish and just focus on finishing. I'll be around 26 and my brother graduates this year and he'll be over 30 and neither one of us feel like failures just because we're older. All we think about is how sweet life will be like after college.

• I graduated at 22.

• never n proud 8)

• I graduated at 21. Bachelor's degrees are three years in England.

• That is not old at all.

• In two years or so... if I don't procrastinate too much.

• It's never too late man, better graduate than never. Try not to have regrets about something that is already decided, look forward.

• I'll graduate at 21

• I graduate later so don't feel too bad I graduated at 24...

• My brother graduated at 36. You're fine. Just kick ass from here