How do you become confident when you know you're physically unattractive?

1|1
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• you gotta learn to love how you look, and you have to be able to feel and look confident always not just act like it on the outside :)

0|1
    0|0
    • How do you learn to love the way you look?

• you just need to accept who you are and how you look :) dont go into the thought of "oh i wish i looked like that, or i hate how i look" and all that :)

What Girls Said 9

• I know tons of very pretty girls who think they're ugly. Not everyone is aware if they're good looking, so it's a difficult question to answer...

2|4
    0|0
  • Be a good person and then take pride in the sacrifices that you make for those around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • stop thinking you are physically unattractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Indirect compensation: You're inferior on one aspect so find something you're good at and be really good at it

Direct Compensation: Improve your looks. Dress better, feel better about yourself and you'll look better

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretend that you're confident. It really works, just fake it till you make it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lie to yourself, that's what I do. Seek approval from others etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • start working out. take care of yourself and pay attention to the way you look and feel

0|1
    0|0
  • Either have money or have brains

0|0
    0|0
  • You dontYou cannot

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• By not giving two shits about other people's negativity towards you. You gotta filter what people tell you: negative goes out, positive goes in.
    Just like a girl said, lie to yourself. Fake it till you make it. The more you think you're confident and awesome, the more you'll believe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become badass at something! Find something you enjoy (for me I'm a multi instrumentalist musician) and dedicate your life to it. Very healthy for ugly and beautiful people

2|2
    0|0
  • wait... who told u, that u r phyiscally unattractive? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Being physically unattractive is only partly global. Most people are attractive to some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're broke and ugly then... I wish you the best of luck.

0|0
    0|1
  • Have confident yourself n be a ring leader. You're the most handsome/beautiful person in the world :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence doesn't come from being attractive. It comes from accepting yourself and from trying to be a better person every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become physically attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • easy, attractiveness is not a skill, Woman like men with skills, go learn a skill.

0|0
    0|0
  • good personality and work out

0|0
    0|0