When I was a kid in the fourth grade I didn't talk nice to a girl in my school and I still feel guilty for that what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go seek her out and apologize and if you find out where she lives put an anonymous gift in her mail box - maybe a $200 gift card to wal-mart with an "I'm sorry for the way I treated you phrase written inside," attached and no name written on the card. Hand it to her.

• I can't I only knew her in 4th grade and that was back in Egypt

• See if you can find her on facebook and then send her a letter saying I am so sorry for the way I treated you. If you can't find her, pray for her and give an offering to God and ask God to bless her.

• Thank u very much :)

What Girls Said 1

• I still feel guilty for saying mean things to boys who had a crush on me, in fifth and in seventh grades.

I guess what you can do is learn from it, and promise to never do it again

• I never say a bad things I was just a stupid kid this kills me

• Unfortunately, we can't turn back time.

Unless you find a way to contact her and find closure by apologizing to her, the only thing you can do is make it a lesson for you

• It's impossible to find her this kills me everynight

What Guys Said 4

• can u find her via some fb or sth, and apologize 2 her?

• Just let it go dude unless you still have her contact info you could say your sorry I guess its worth a shot.

• I agree with the girl answer. Also it happened when you were young so it doesn't matter as much anymore...

• Find her and apologize duh!