Guys, should I get my ears pierced?

okay so im turning 15 i haven't gotten my ears pierced yet firstly i odnt like needles so yeah and i feel like if i get them pierced i can't go back so should i?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Only do it if you're comfortable with the idea and excited to have pierced ears. Some girls dont have them pierced and I like the look. Its cool and has become unique because most people have piercings.

What Guys Said 9

• Only if you do the earlobe. I love it when girls wear earrings there. My mom and sister wear them all the time.

• that's normally where there at lol

• Thats great! I'm sure we're going to be really great friends.

• aww thanks Ill message you and we can popcorn about our favorite things :)

• well the hole closes up after a while i think , look into it, but dont feel like you need to it doesn't really matter, clips should be fine till your comfortable

• yeah that's what I have always worn but they have such a sucky selection every place I go and they hurt after a while

• there are probably other stores if not online

• yeah , true

• Talk with an acupuncturist first. Perhaps ask them to perform the piercing.

• You should ask your parents this question.

• I already did mom sia dit was my choice

• said* it*

• In my state, the parent of anyone under 18 must accompany and sign a release for the minor to have it done. If you want it done and your mother has no issue with it, what's to question?

• There are some new devices you dont have to go the classics ways to get your ear piercd bcoz i guess sure needle will hurt nd yeah its your choice do what you like nd dont wrry the ear hole will fill up if you don't want to wear earings later.

• Its your personal preference.

• don't
    you just said yourself "i don't like needles" so why get pierced?

• yeah but I can still get over that part of it im more afraid to because I won't be able to go back but at the same time want to wear earrings

• I know thanks any other advice for my birthday or anything?

• depends, what are you like? i am quite a people person, but not with just a user name and advice :P

• No, it will clear up later. It was fun but I grew out of that.

• Personally I don't like earrings. However, you should do whatever you feel like because that's only my personal preference.