Are you good with music? Post a line or two from a popular song you know and lets see if anybody figures it out. Post as many song you want?

Are you good with music? Post a line or two from a popular song you know and lets see if anybody figures it out. Post as many lines from as many songs as you want.

I'll start the first one and see if anyone can figure out which song this line belongs to. OK name the song or the band these lyrics belong to and here it goes:

But I know I'll see your face again.

OK I got another one. I doubt it but so let's see if anybody can guess this one:

It comes kind of hard when I hear your voice on the radio.

Most Helpful Girl

• which one is it?

• You have to guess it and feel free to post some song lyrics yourself a as many as you want.

What Girls Said 4

• ~ It's been a long day without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about when I see you again. We've come a long way, from where we began, oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. ~

• Don't know that son..

Here is mine

"... well these days you are fine... no these days you tend to lie.."

• About a week ago

• before I do are you really 51

• Guess I'm not as good as I thought lol

• yeah well you can't win them all :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's not a popular song, I've never met anyone who knows it, but it's my favourite song from my favourite band

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
    As long as I'm laughing with you
    I'm thinkin' that all that still matters is love ever after
    After the life we've been through
    'Cause I know there's no life after you"