Are Black WOMEN attractive?

Hello, I am a black woman that has been opened up into the world of racism lately. Certain stereotypes such as "big lipped, nappy headed, and loud" are not true to all black people. I just wanted to know, do you think black women are attractive?

• Attractive
  • Unattractive
Comment to why or why not

Most Helpful Girl

• We black women are very attractive. Having features that again and again proven as feminine, I consider myself a nice looking lady. We don't have big lips, we have thick lips. We're not nappy headed, we have coils, and we're not loud, well... the cultured ones that is.
    Don't believe white, Asian, etc men/women who to belittle our looks. We are beautiful and scientific studies have supported that the features we have naturally are feminine and amazing. They are features wanted by other races of women.

What Guys Said 23

• Some of them are, some of them aren't. Such is true for any race.

• Yes, like others have said there are attractive and none of attractive of every race. And if someone tells you different then they aren't really worth bothering with.

People who I know who do say things like 'oh black women aren't hot' or what ever race, always have some sort of racist tendency anyway.

• There are plenty of attractive black women. Had a few female black friends in high school and seen some in college. I'm white and tend to only attract black girls. That got me more interested in them.

• They aren't my personal preference, but I would be lying if I said they weren't attractive. I have seen some gorgeous black women.

• One would hope that black men would find black women to be attractive.
    I do not, because as a white man every physical characteristic of black women is the opposite of what I am hard-wired by my DNA to find attractive.

• It's the same as any other race there are attractive and unattractive girls.
    There's no race which is purely unnatractive.

• No, not to me.

• i think I've seen 2 black girls in my 23 years that I've found attractive. and no im not racist.

• Yea I think they are very attractive. Its ignorant people all over so just have to try to ignore them and find people you are cool with. Its stereotypes for all races. I'm black as well so I have to push past them too.

• Every race of women are attractive!

• I reckon it's more of a stereotype than actually racist. But yeah, I've seen plenty of fantastic looking black women! But then again I think women from all races can look good, some just look better on average.

• I don't care if the women blue. Pretty is pretty.

• Yes some of them are to me I wish you had a pic

• Some are, some not. Like every other race

• Yes i think @Jovi_ looks preety and hot...

• Everybody is beautiful on the inside.

• Are black women unattractive post #789
    Before I answer is this only for white men?

• definitely attractive.

• I'm not their type.

• If i could date them, i would. the fact that I'm white kinda steers them away from me.

• Do I think they are? Yeah! Black women are amazing! Have you seen WSHH candy?

• black women are the sexiest females...

• Looks wise yes. Behavior wise no.

• Wasn't aware all black women possess the same personality.

• I've met Enough of them that do...

What Girls Said 13

• black women are beautiful just some racist want to put black women into a ghetto and loud box and only talk about black people when you have people of all races who are ghetto and loud and you have people who are classy and sophisticated and people want to beautiful full lips that black people have why do you think people get lip fillers and get their lips plumped black women are gorgeous never forget it

• All races can be attractive. Its the way you dress, walk, think and speak that makes you attractive, not your skin colour.

• Some of them are REALLY attractive

• I just find dark skin and curly hair attractive in general. Full lips can only add to that beauty.

• Yee, were owning it!

• It depends on the woman, just like any other race. I've seen some very beautiful black women though.

• yes they are

• Maybe I am biased because of my kinky hair, full lips, and the fact that I am black myself, but I find black women to be beautiful.

• some are some aren't (to me) just like any other race

• There are attractive women of all races.

• #winning lmao

• Of course they are

• yeah they are.