Are you pro choice or pro life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pro choice. Choice doesn't automatically mean abortion. I don't think women should be forced to deliver an unwanted child or a child that is a danger to itself or her (medical complications). I don't think she should have to deliver the child of rape or deliver at a time in her life that isn't right. I think she should at least have the option to decide her own fate.

What Girls Said 17

• Pro life, except in extreme cases like rape or if the mother's health is in danger. But I don't believe a child should be murdered just because it's inconvenient for the parents. It shouldn't even be an option for those situations.

My opinion is an unpopular one but I'm not going to change it. A fetus is a life, whether or not the parents can see it or want to acknowledge it.

• Pro-choice.

• I'm pro choice. I can't tell women who are in entirely different circumstances than me what to do with their bodies. An example is rape. Anyone who thinks they can have the authority to make decisions for others who have been through far more traumatizing situations need to get off their high horses. I'll never get a abortion myself but I'm rational enough to realize I don't have the right to decide things for others unless I'm in their shoes.

• Pro choice.

• I'm pro-stopconceivingunwantedbabies.
    I mean seriously. It's 2015 and idiots still haven't figured out that the legit primary purpose of sex is TO MAKE BABIES. Don't act surprised when that happens. If you are SERIOUS about not wanting a child you will be SERIOUS about preventing that from happening. Otherwise you're killing a fetus just because you were too dumb to stop the fetus from being created in the first place.

Ugh. People.

• and what about being raped?

• @xxbebosxx I'm only talking about consensual sex here, not rape. A rape victim doesn't make a conscious decision to participate in an act that any 10 year old could tell you creates babies.

• Pro-Choice all the way!
    Your body, your choice.

• Pro-choice, because no one has the right to dictate what an individual does to/with their own body.

• I'm pro-life, but I think an abortion should happen depending on how bad the situation is/was when the baby was conceived.

• i'm pro choice

• I am Pro Life.

• Pro choice because i don't have the right to control what another woman does with her body.

• I'm pro life

• I am pro-choice.

• Pro-choice

• Pro choice... I just don't agree with people getting abortions just because

• Pro choice

• i am pro life.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm pro-choice. Do you know how many more idiots would be alive today if it wasn't for pro-choice?

• Why do you assume they would be idiots?

• @NovaLS The ones that repeatedly get abortions are too dumb to know to use protection or actually be a contributing member of society. I've worked in a hospital, I've seen it first hand countless times. Obviously there are countless exceptions and I do think abortion is a bad choice to make if the parents CAN raise the child, but just don't want to. However, they should always have the right to choose.

• Pro Life unless you can always adopt if its a rape

• Pro life. However I do believe in one circumstance it should be allowed to have an abortion. If a woman getting rapped and she gets pregnant from her rapist that would be it tho

• Pro-choice, though I think it's a stupid label. Choice versus non-choice is not the crux of the matter.

• Pro choice

• The fetus isn't even concious of itself so it's not murder and if people think thats murder think of it like this even though it sounds far-fetched we cut down trees that help us breath and is technically alive like the fetus but not concious so is cutting down trees murder as well?

• Pro life, because in my view abortion is murder.

• Not sure ))

• Pro choice

• pro death.

• Pro life for me. I think the best should be done in the circumstance