Girls and Guys, how much gigabytes of internet you use a month?

I use 10 to 15 GBs of data over my home WiFi... My friends say that's way too much... Is it? How much do you use? My girlfriend says she will break my computer if I don't spend time with her... All of us at house use almost 45GBs of total... Is that too much?

Updates:
This month it was 110 GB and last month 160 GB...

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Who keeps track of WiFi? Moreover, more GB on WiFi does not necesserily mean more time.

0|0
    0|0
    • My computer is really irritating... It keeps showing how much data I use every hour on my start screen...

• Nice feature though. But your GFs point is purely about how much time you spend. That will ALWAYS be their complain. More so after getting married. Any thing that takes your devoted attention away from them becomes a problem. Generally, women do not need "me time" like guys do.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. My wifi is unlimited

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Anywhere from 50-100 GB. Earlier used to be 100-120 GB. I download lots of movies/games/tv shows. I stay in India so no problem about piracy, it's the least of the government's concerns. Our ministers publicly declare that they pirate movies XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Myn says, On my computer alone, I have used 174GB last month, But, Obviously, Taking into account thinks like my Xbox, Ipad, Iphone Etc. That number Probably doubles xD.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 200gb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say thats average if you download a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue what I use im on computers almost 12 hours a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Torrents running 24/7 with 100mbits upload. Probably just "a lot" haha