You question ever removed from GAG?

Was your question ever been removed from GAG? It happened to me once...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, half a dozen times, for making negative comments about fat chicks, mostly.

• Hahahaaaa...😆😆😆

• Not that I'd ever mention the need to change the springs in her car every two weeks to avoid dragging the muffler on the street.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. I asked a question about if people had ever seen blatant hypocrisy on here. I used a personal example of which a guy was blocked by a woman for his opinion. He turned around and blocked me for mine. I had posted the link and some fool--I know who because he bitched about it in his answer--reported it as a User question when it wasn't.

• lol a few times. i dont even remember why.

• Yes because some wanker of an admin didn't like it - it broke no rules they were just being assholes.

• It's happened a couple times, mainly because I tried either rewording the question or the details to see if I could attract a different group of answers... oh well.

• no.. never happened to me..

• duplicates and inappropriate contents/context are usually removed

• It has happened.

• Yeah, once because it was a duplicate lol

What Guys Said 10

• I think I have two questions removed because of them being of a "hostile nature" or someshit like that. I remember one of them being something like "Ok, we have questions about our favorite gagers, but now mention your least favorite ones."

• i kinda had them to remove both cause i doubled posted it. bug. the title would show but not the things in description. so i tried twice and both were posted without descriptions and people were wondering what I meant. so i asked them to remove those questions

• I once asked "Do u cri evry tim?" and it got removed for "Grammar". I guess one of the mods didn't know about the meme or didn't find it funny.

• I've had a poopton of questions removed

• lol join the club... just don't make personal attacks like calling somebody an asshole. This site is monitored by mysterious creatures called 'moderators', people your age who are usually... usually consistent lol.

• Yup once I wrote my own username in question anonymously and it was removed being member post. Huh...

• To me since I asked an adult question which was me seeing if other guys had similar experiences eating thier girlfriend out and since I was under 18 GaG didn't like me asking if my eating my girlfriends vagina tasted normal.

• 😆😆😆😆😝😝😝😝😝😝😜😜😜

• Yes, it's happened several times.

• Yup I have had 1 removed :P

• Yeah, the censorship sucks here, it's no fun.