What Is Your Favourite Movie?

What is your favourite movie?

my favorite movie;
Fight Club :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Revolver for a suprisingly intelligent movie, The black and white - Night of the Demon for occult/horror. In the mouth of madness, The thing (80s), cigarette burns for a good lovecraftian horror, What dreams may come for a bit more spiritual. Pool boy for a retardedly awesome movie, Evil Dead II and III. Elysium, district 9, and After Earth for some good scifi. The Big Red One is a good WWII movie. Also Maltese Falcon and Casa Blanca for Noir (best dialogue ever). Seven Samurai, Volcano high (its basicly a Live action parody of japanese anime). sorry, i'm only 16 movies over the limit.

What Girls Said 11

• Parctical magic xD

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...-amas-veritas-o.gif

I know some people don't think it's that great to be someone's best movie ever, but it just makes me feel so natural. I don't know. It makes me feel like the world isn't as ordinary. Although it's just a movie.

• Not so much a movie.. Just two really old films that make me cry every time I watch them (my father has both on old VHS tape, as well as DVD'S) ..

It's A Wonderful World

How Green Was My Valley

• Interstellar
    The Hostel Series
    The Loved Ones
    Karate Kid (new one)
    Saw Franchise
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Ferris Beuller's Day Off
    Silence of the Lambs
    Grease

• 500 Days of Summer
    My Girl
    The Sandlot
    Hocus Pocus
    Home Alone
    and I'm sure a bunch more that I just can't think of right now. I have lots.

• :* :*
      thanks. :) :)

• I love The Sandlot because it's a baseball movie and it's very suspenseful. I love Home Alone because it's funny and it's also a Christmas movie!

• Schindler's list and Philadelphia are my favorites.

• I have loads: she's the man, bend it like beckham, white chicks, harry potter are some of them

• The Labyrinth.

• The Fault in our Stars
    Secret at Arrow Lake
    Heart of the Country
    Gods Not Dead

Lots more but those are some of them

• I love The Fault In Our Stars! First time I watched it with my best friend, we both just laughed and cried together! We held each other close and when sad parts came, we would start crying. Her mom said we looked so cute crying together.

I also love God's Not Dead!!! Because He isn't, He's surely alive!

He's livin' on the inside, roaring like a lion.
      God's not dead, He's surely alive.
      He's roaring, He's roaring. Roaring like a lion!

• I like way too many movies to pick just one.

• Long list but only one... big hero 6

• 21 jumpstreet!

What Guys Said 8

• Saving Private Ryan!

... the feels.

• The dark knight.

• The Dark Knight, followed by Ip Man, Ex Machina, The Incredibles, Kill Bill and Mad Max.

• The Back To The Future Trilogy
    Pitch Perfect
    The Fault In Our Stars

Those are my top three!

• Thanks. I was just a little boy when I saw Part I of Back To The Future. Later in my life, I saw Part III. I was only fifteen when I saw Part II. I love all three parts and I watch it whenever I can and I laugh every time.

Pitch Perfect may seem like a surprise movie to you but it is so hilarious. I first saw the shower scene and I tried the whole thing and I laughed throughout the whole movie. I hated the disgusting scenes and that one rehearsal part because of all the sexual content. But I can't wait to see the second one.

I watched The Fault In Our Stars withmy best friend. She and I laughed and cried together throughout the whole thing. Her mom said we looked so cute crying together. We comforted each other and held each other in our arms and just loved crying.

• The dark knight,
    Hansel and Gretel,
    Dungeon and dragons,

• 5 Centimetres Per Second.

• I dont know so many to choose from :/

• my favorite movie is FMJ