Guys, could you ever date a girl who got mad at you for not texting her everyday?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• that would be an indication that she is insecure, controlling, and immature

What Guys Said 19

• My girlfriend of 8 years gets mad at me if she suddenly realizes after almost an hour or less that I haven't texted her and I'm very much with her.

What follows is something for which I'd behead someone else (generally and literally) or in the least punch so hard that they'd wake up in a hospital with major injuries lol cause the the terms she uses on me are so utterly patronizing & condescending that I'd never take it from anyone except my daughter

Ideally no I won't date such a girl but you see life has it's ways and here I am still hanging around her with today being another one of those days where I have received over 4 pages of text of how lousy a man I am ha ha - she's pushing it and I've been advising her in no uncertain terms though :)

• yeah I definitely could. I would tease her so much and love it when she throws tantrums.

• Exactly my case lol I love it that way too but then it gets out of bounds and which is where I'll advise you 'be careful what you ask for' I did and got it - believe me it's not easy cause it spreads like cancer aka into areas where it's not supposed to venture :)

• @HandsomeRaj i appreciate the advice man :D ill be sure to keep an eye on that wildfire hahaa.

• Glad to help & also that there are those like me around lol :D

• No, that sounds too obsessive, and, I don't even like texting, so, I wouldn't text every day (I don't even text girls I do like every day, hell, I usually text them maybe once a week).

• haahaha hell no... textin isn't taht essential in my opinion

• No fucking way.

• Nope cause I don't text and that would piss me off that's a pet peeve of mine like she thinks there is so much meaning behind texting.

• Definitely not. I am not a text fiend. If I don't text someone for a day and she gets angry or thinks I'm behaving badly then it's time to move on.

• Yeah I would. Texting is so quick and easy that there's really no excuse to not at least say good morning and goodnight everyday. If she got mad if I didn't text her like every hour then I couldn't date her though

• yes , if that's the only thing she gets mad at. smells like a drama queen, needy, clingy girl.

• Why can't she text you then?

• No.. can't hack that sh**

• Return to your original thread

• Hell no, as I'm barley ever on my phone

• probably not
    if texting everyday is more important than actually caring for the person? nope

• goodness no!!!, the last thing i need is a girl with that level of clinginess and crazyness.

• No, because that means the girl doesn't accept the fact that I could be busy. That means the girl is being a wuss to me.

• yeah, I dated and loved a girl like that. she was insecure but I loved everything about her even though she controlled every aspect of my life

• Nope. Sounds too needy and possessive. Scary.

• If she was worth it, then yeah i would.