How do you deal with Passive-Aggression?

Passive-Aggression annoys the hell out of me. even when I do it every once in a while, I give myself an internal slap in the face.
How do you confront "indirect confrontation"?

• Ignore them
  • Be passive-aggressive back
  • Directly confront them on their behaviour
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, I hate passive agressive people, they're the worst, I know quite a few. It bugs me how they can't just be straight up aggressive, that'd be loads better. And they often don't realize that I do notice that they're being passive aggressive. I usually don't have the guts to confront them cause it's usually authorities who are like that but I have noticed that I sometimes tend to be passive aggressive right back at them. Fight fire with fire!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Ignoring them helps! But they'd get offended for being ignored too. Feeling guilty hurts them. I dont like emotionally weird people like that.

What Guys Said 2

• Passive-aggressive behavior is essentially not doing what I want before I ask it a few times.
    Since I never owned any slaves it's not a problem. I'm used to it. Most of the times I'll do myself what I think has to be done.

Of course, for some whites North of Mason Dixon it's a problem.

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• Situation depends!