A little part from the top of the screen is actually on the bottom of the screen. What can I do to fix it?

I know this question is not for this kind of place, but I really need help. So I watched a video on youtube on fullscreen mode, and when I quit fullscreen mode this happened. I tried to screenshot the bottom of the screen, but it didn't let me, so just imagine it like this. There's the bottom of the screen with the icons, the clock, etc., under that there's a thick black line, and under that line there's what should be on the top of the screen. (Red X button, tabs I opened, etc.) The resolution I use is 1680x1050 (It's recommended). I put it on 1440x900, the problem got fixed, but everything was blurry. It's been 30 minutes and I still couldn't fix it. Can somebody help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing by changing the resolution. Navigate to a different website, then change the resolution back to your preferred setting. There could be an element on that webpage that's making your browser act screwy. If the OS's help database doesn't address this problem, check your control panel settings related to monitors to see if anything doesn't look right.

If that doesn't work, try logging out and then back in, and if that doesn't work, restart the computer.

Next, if that fails, I would disconnect the monitor and reconnect a different one temporarily, or the same one if you don't have a spare. This forces the computer to reestablish settings for your system, but if you have an all-in-one system that's obviously not an option.

If all that doesn't do it, try System Restore (which MIGHT cause you to lose some things if it's been a long time since your last restore point was created).

If all that fails, you'll need a repair job.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• Could try going full screen again just to see if its a glitch ;o; or have you tried turning yo computer off and on again c:> LOL