Who else is dreading the day they lose a pet?

I have a dog and two cats. I got the cats when I was 7 and the dog when I was 10. Now my cats are 10 y/o and my dog is 8. It's so sad seeing them grow grey hairs and my dog is covered in fatty lumps as older dogs usually have. When they go it will be the first time I've ever lost a pet. I'm so scared. They mean so much.😔

Plus I'm worried my female cat has breast cancer.

Most Helpful Girl

• im scared of death period. no matter what or who it is.
    it'll be hard but time will help you heal. and you'll have all the great memories and pictures and a special bond that you'll always remember.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes they do! But trust me as much as it hurts when the do go :( it is more than worth it though, the happiness you bring to each other during their life :) Give them plenty of love and attention, and make your time with them count :)

• Its so sad isn't it, I hope your pets stay healthy. I'm gonna cry so much when my dog dies. But luckily he's only 5.

• Dog got put down yesterday actually.

• I fear nothing!

• Good for you 😒 (if only there was an emoji that showed a face rolling it's eyes) you 😂. And anyway, I don't believe you. Everyone fears something.

• The other day I saw a road killed dog laying on the street.

I laughed so hard.

• You have no heart 😠

• I suppose you wouldn't have cared about how hurt and upset the owners would have been when they found out?

• I don't like dogs.

• Losing a pet is never fun, it's a part of the family :/

What Girls Said 0