What does you mother keep nagging you about?

I think my mom is worried i'll get fat and its kinda annoying.

Her concern about my weight comes from her being overweight (she went from almost 200 pouns to 130 punds) so she knows how easy it is to gain weight and how hard it is to lose it,

but the things is that i dont overeat, at all.. i actually have a great self control when it comes to food. I dont eat junk food, i work out a lot and im strong, i eat sweets once a week and if anything i eat too little most of the times. So her fear is unrational and its really anoying to have her on my back all the time.

I can't even eat anything unhealthy without her commenting on it, and the worse part is that when my borther does the same she rarely even reacts. I have told her many times rarely eat unhealthy and she need to stop worring, but she still does it sometimes...

So what does you mother nagg you about? anyone in the same or a similar situation?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• All mothers nag, no matter how old you are she's going to tell you how to live your life

What Guys Said 2

• she thinks i'm skinny

• "Date black girls!"

What Girls Said 2

• About my diet. She didn't say anything when I was living off of 500 calories a day, or when I was eating only meat and cheese, or when I refused to eat any fruits or vegetables, or when I snacked on chocolate sweets every 15 minutes. But now that I stopped eating meat and actually look and feel healthy for once in my life, she's found it necessary to nag my ears off every weekend about it. Her priorities are messed up.

• It's a long list.