What does it feel like to be drunk?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on level of drunken state.
    starts out fun then you drink more and you get drowsy, drink more you get nauseous, drink more and then you black out and vomit

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on how much we're talking about:
    stage one (buzzed): your social anxiety is reduced, everything else is normal.
    stage 2: no social anxiety and you're somewhat dizzy and find most things funny/talk a lot.
    stage 3: dancing seems like a great idea even though it really isn't because you drunk as fuck
    stage 4: slurring words, you have the problem solving skills of a toddler, it's hard to walk, and the next day you remember the night as moments and parts are missing/hazzy/feel like a dream.

That's what it's like for me at least.

• Pretty much with ANY drug, the only way to understand is to try it, which may or may not be a good idea. Depends on the person. No wording can make you understand. Sorry :(

• dizzy... and talkin randomly

• sometimes you won't remember or recall shit and also migraine in the morning if you drink too much

• Ever tried to read too deeply into really bad TV shows? Kind of like that.

• I don't remember. :D :D :D

• fun lol i guess

• Amazing feeling.
    So good.

What Girls Said 8

• you will normally end up like this
    collegetimes.com/.../im-not-drunk-gif.gif
    and the morning after you might throw up and have a head ache

• Shitty. Your head hurts, sometimes the room spins, you can feel yourself unable to function the way you would like to. You stumble and get embarrassed by it. You see yourself in the mirror and realize you look like death. You get over emotional, crying, anger, etc depending upon the night. And it just gets worse when you over do it.
    Drunk is waaaaaaay too far when it comes to alcohol.

• Super relaxed. Kind of sleepy. Much less inhibited. Clumsy. Dizzy. Giggly. It's fun once in a while!

I've never been so drunk that I've gotten sick or passed out though. I don't see the appeal in that.

• Fun fun fun fun. Until you have that one more drink that makes you feel like you need a hospital. It's a fine line between "fun" drunk and miserable "I want my mommy" drunk.

• Cool... cool... funny... awesome... amazing... SHHHHIIIIITTTT!!!

• You feel light and think that you are able to do anything, then you realize that your senses are impaired.

• Can you message me please? Don't ask questions just do it! :O

• Dizzy and the feel of all the blood veins in your body are opening up. lol

• I don't know honestly