What's the weirdest thing to happen to your body?

for me it was not being able to talk or even make a sound for two days. it was pretty cool, I wish it could happen again

Most Helpful Girl

• An allergic reaction that made me look like a demon in a way.

I took some medicine, and while it made the cough go away, I lost my voice for over 2 weeks and my eyes (white part) turned red for 3 weeks. My skin got really dry and red all over my body, and while I wasn't in pain anymore that lingered for so long. My voice came back but was very deep and not like my own.

My brother told me I was turning into a demon and since I was 8, I believed him.

What Girls Said 9

• i could blow out fire from my mouth for 2 days.. like a dragon.. got myself checked but everything was normal in my body..
    www.reactiongifs.us/.../downvotes_GoT_dragon.gif

• I once threw my back out bending over to wash my face.

• The first time I did heavy squats, I walked like a penguin for 3 days. Even lowering myself onto the toilet hurt.

• you think you're all good and gettin a good workout then BAM the next day you regret everything lol

• It was only that one time, though. Every time I try a new workout, I'm practically disabled the next few days lol

• Mine is like when I wake up in the middle of the night but I can't move no matter how hard I try.

Or sometimes I'll be reading and my eyes will have a spasm and move side to side really fast for a few seconds.

• I've always been able to pop my hip out of place, then pop it back in.

• Sleep Paralysis.

• Bells Palsy, weird and scary...

• i lost my voice.

• I broke out in hives from exercising.

What Guys Said 2