What do yous think about open relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• They are very appealing but dangerous. You envision this scenario where everyone is adult and has a meaningful and pleasurable experience. What really happens is that everything gets confused, peoples feelings get slighted, petty jealousies arise.

You might think that the next step is venom and spite. Maybe for a minute. But where you really end up is broken and numb, wondering what you have left.

If you doubt my word, just peruse this site. Problems abound. And that is between TWO people!

Now, double that.

• I don't like them. I want to be her only man, and I want her to be my only girl. I wouldn't feel comfortable screwing around with other girls, so I wouldn't feel comfortable if she did the same.

• i accept em... people r free 2 do wot they want 2 do 8)

• it's not for everyone

• people who sleep around and or have sex at younger ages have more divorces and unhappy marriages than their counter parts.

• I just dont know where i should draw the line

What Girls Said 4

• Fine for other people, just not for me.

• Not into it. You do you though.

• Not for me

• If it makes them happy.. cool