Why should men care about women, their well-beings and their social problems if along with protecting them from danger if?

they never cared about men and our problems nor would ever put in any effort to ever risk their lives to protect us in the first place?

As a man, I feel like I'm sick and tired of always doing what women want and get nothing out of it (no appreciation or reciprocation). I feel like whenever I protect women (who I personally know) from abusive boyfriends and stand up for them, I get constantly taken for granted for it. Whenever I've suffered public harassment and borderline-physical abuse at a park in my area from one of my ex gfs (I know this sounds silly because I'm a man but I never slapped my ex back because of the amount of backlash I'd get for slapping a girl out of teaching her to give me boundaries and personal space along with respect), I get laughed at in the fucking face by a group of women. The only rare time I've ever seen women that came in to protect their men is when is only when they're attacked by other men and the woman (jumping in to protect the male victim) is armed with a gun or deadly weapon.

I guess women think it's normal, legal and acceptable for other women to harass and harm men unprovoked and find it humorous. I know women here on the internet would most likely say that they'd help a man from a woman harming in but in reality, they'd never do jack shit and just laugh at him behind his back and are only saying that they will stop by and help us just to make a few men feel better. I might as well just let a woman get killed from her abusive bf/husband.

Most Helpful Girl

• Again, not all women... it could just be the area you are in that shows this more so than other places.

I feel the same about the guys from my past, why should I bother caring and working hard for them when they used me and took me for granted? Because they suck. Not all men, just the few I dated. I am hoping to find a man that can be my partner. Someone I can care for and support, and vice versa.

No one should harass anyone, that is not ok. Doesn't matter the gender or size or anything, just... no. You just need to find a woman that does care for you and not use you.

What Girls Said 6

• some women will protect their men if they can. not all women think it's all about them. most, maybe... but if you meet somone you really love and care about you'll WANT to do those things for her

• The heck kind of people do you hang out with?

• sadly the normal society.
      We got social experiments showing nobody gives a flying fuck about women raping drunk men or women beating men, but that society going apeshit when it goes the other way. We got TV shows were they LAUGH about a woman who chopped her man's cock off when he cheated, but would you have done the same if it was the other way?

Yes, he takes things to the sextreme, but the sad truth is he's more right than you'd like to admit, more right than society would like to admit.

• What the FUCK are you talking about? You have such a wrong perception of helping people. 1. Do good and don't expect things from it. Are you saying you would let people get killed and harmed and even slap other girls because they slapped you? Guys who help out a girl or anyone have good intentions. They want to help. You are just wanting things. 2. Do you understand reasoning? Why you got slapped? Probably didn't give it a second thought... yeah I would save you from death but I wouldn't want you to help me anyways. Fucking greedy. Gender roles are retarded. A good person is a good person.

• sure, speak for all women...

• you are sorely mistaken. I would do anything for my boyfriend. He is treated like a king, and I like a queen. it takes two fro a relationship to work not just the man. thats bs. You are hanging around the wrong people.

• MGTWO. Just do you, focus on yourself. Stop obsessing with women.

What Guys Said 3

• Find women that care about you...

• i dont help out women anymore. not unless they actually need it. im trying to break the habit of holding the door for them because they can do it their damn selves.

• The hell with them. Deep down, they'd probably not even take a slight risk to their own lives and just let me die alone even if I'm physically and mentally paralized.

• 1|0
    • The same thing (from your link) should apply towards women with similar problems. I don't see why it's my obligation to risk my life for random women or help them with their own problems.

• If a girl complains about men on GaG, I'll link the same myTake. It's gender neutral.