How to lucid dream?

Do you lucid dream? If yes then how?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could tell you a lot about this. But it's very dangerous. Believe me, you don't want to start dabbling with that stuff. The natural progression is to travel to other (very terrifying) planes, and the only way to wake up is to pass back through them all one by one. And after that, comes out of body experience. From my won experiences, I believe these things are dark and evil, and place which we are not meant to dabble with.

• So you've tried it? how do you know it's dark and evil?

• Can you explain what you could see there please? the spiritual world. I wish I could experience it at least for once!

• It's so hard to describe, just as dreams are. There was lots of movement/activity. Different types of creatures and machines that can't be explained. A heavy weight of evil all throughout. And a very strong feeling that these entities were working toward darkness and evil. I was very frightened of them, and only wanted to pass through, only to find out each lever higher I visited was only worse, and even darker. There was also no boundaries or space as we know that, but there were "passages" and out. It was just known how to get in and get back out of each one. ? hard to explain.

What Guys Said 2

• First you need to actually make sure you can remember your dreams, if you can't make sure to stay hydrated and keep a dream journal. Next have reality checks you do at least once an hour and whever something peculiar happens. My reality checks were: counting all my fingers then trying to push my fingers through my hand, and reading something, looking away and trying to read it again. Basically if you don't have ten fingers, or your finger (s) go through your hand, or what you read changes, you're dreaming. Once you can figure out that you're dreaming comes the hard part... not waking up when you find out you're dreaming and that really just comes with lots and lots of practice. I don't try to licid dream anymore, it takes too much effort.

• How was it like when you lucid dreamed?

• Basically purposely wake yourself up in the middle of the night, stay awake for a bit then go back to sleep. You will almost guaranteed lucid dream.

At college I used to wake up for breakfast at 8am then go back to bed right after for a couple of hours if I didn't have class. Would nearly always lucid dream.

What Girls Said 3

• I've tried so hard but I didn't succeed so I gave up. 😢 But there are plenty of tips and stuff on the internet!

• I'm trying too lol I got nowhere

• The closest I got to lucid dreaming was dreaming that I'm lucid dreaming xD

• Hahah LOL :D

• no i cannot

• try to think about what you want to dream of before going to sleep.