Who Is Your Choice For President For 2016?

Who would be your choice for president and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• ANYONE BUT HILLARY

• she is SO corrupt.

• It is interesting that in each case, you mentioned a policy or platform piece that Hillary herself has spoken out against or waffled upon. You need to read more. Take each of those points and do a google search. If you truly want those things, you might be looking at the wrong candidate.

• well she has to win the nomination first. maybe she won't. like I said I think there are better people than her on the democratic side but as of yet they are not running. But NO REPUBLICAN supports any of those policies. So right now she would be my choice. Also I have seen her speak on each of those issues

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know yet.

• It's a little early, but with the ever growing field it's become easier to make an assumption.

• i dont really care.

What Guys Said 7

• Bernie Sanders.

• He doesn't understand total freedom.

• nah, i'm 2 young for a president LOL

• None. I don't trust any of those bags of wind. through try to make it "Republican VS Democrat" nut that's just to distract from the reality that it's "upper class vs lower classes" I'm not saying we should be communist or anything but the wealth and power of our nation are too top heavy,

• A big cup of hot, freshly boilt 'dont give a fuck'. Presidents dont decide anything, just a representative.

• I will flip a coin for it

• Write in Cthulhu.

Why vote for a lesser of evil?

• i won't be voting. there's no point the choic of voting is an illusion