Do you think deleting your account is a little dramatic?

When people leave this site, why don't they just stop being active instead of deleting their account?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i think so.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I wonder that too, lol. xD If I ever decided to leave, I'd just leave, wouldn't delete the acccount because I'd probably regret it later. Maybe it's something like closure for them, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a sign of closure for them. But I've seen many people who deactivated come back under a different name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their reasons for leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have no trouble discarding things they don't need anymore is what I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they do it for dramatic reasons. I think they do so because otherwise, they would be tempted to return.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Guilty as charged - I got a bit dramatic and threatened to leave when all I needed was a break and a rethink about my activity on site - It has actually done me world of good.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a loss of Xper/status in my opinion... throwin away yer Master or Mod status on da trash just like this? :|

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it has a cleaner feel to it if they know they don't want to come back here for at least a long time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, want attention I suppose.

0|0
    0|0