I don't know where i was on the planet, but something i've noticed since 2012... Youtube has changed so much, there's much more ads on every video to benefit the youtube partners and the youtube sponsorship..
It started from that, 2013 there was these youtubers rising to fame with millions of subscribers and recieving monetary gain...
I look now and see on youtube people i dont even know, and i'm supossed to know them?
There's a whole lot of money going in ads and commercials, every video... and there's like this heriacle of youtubers that are popular, like marble jenny, pewdiepew, zoe, matthew santoro, markiplier, prankvprank and in
I think it started from this vlogging phenenomom with internetkilled tv
- It's happening, social media and youtube is making stars...60% (3)62% (5)62% (8)Vote
- I think all youtube celebs are selfish and talentless, for making videos0% (0)12% (1)8% (1)Vote
- we should kill pewdiepie and steal his girlfriend0% (0)12% (1)8% (1)Vote
- I am indifferent about youtube0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- yeah, it sucks man ads everywhere, i just wanna watch some videos40% (2)14% (1)22% (3)Vote