Sometimes I imagine how horrible are schools, social life, everything of America with race, terrorism, riots, politics, everything?

Seems a horrible country to live, but in the same time seems good because of the money, but with English you have acess to shit of America and sometimes UK in English , and everything is different, america invent things who don't exist in other countries and are bad but are viewed like something good because America still being viewed like a country with power so everything who is invented in America need to be good and right in some minds, but are bad things, the social life of america seems to be shit, and are copied for countries more influenced by American globalism, and are exported also someties for the rest who have only a normal level of American globalist influence by people learning English , internet, and sometimes the media.

And I don't like musics of America today, I liked music from the 90s until perhaps 2003, but there are occasional songs today I also like, had other genres promoted and quality in the music.

Even the American sports aren't popular here and aren't popular in the majority of the world, so you need to forget sports in America, and then you have black this, white devil this, race that, in American school, in your tv, in every minute, every day, all the day, shit on internet, yeah, some good movies but others have shit too, basically, you need to use your money to try to have something good to try to live in the USA, but I think it's easier get money in USA and have acess to things who are good and also cheap compared to the expensive taxes of my country.

Seems horrible the US but have the money to compensate. I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's pretty bad here. Everything's bad. Even the stuff that would be good if it were somewhere else is bad here. Bad, bad, bad.

I hear Canada's pretty good, though. And Mexico. Things are pretty good there, too. Maybe some other places are okay. Egypt's probably pretty nice, and Cuba, but they're kind of hot. But not bad.

Anyway, I hope that clears it up.

What Guys Said 8

• USA is for the people who fight for their dreams, it has a lot of bad things but I also know that here nothing is impossible. whatever you want you can archive it. That's why I love it.

• if u consider US horrible then try middle-eastern countries

• I would hate to live there

• This is true. but can you think of a country that isn't dominated by monetary success?

• I think you've based your whole impression of America on what you've seen on the news or the internet, because that doesn't sound like the America I've lived in firsthand.

• If you don't like it here go somewhere else, no one is keeping you here.

• The media exaggerates those problems. If it is on the news, then it is normally because it is rare. Most of the common problems don't make it onto the news. It really isn't that bad, and America is bigger and more diverse than other countries realize. One part of the country may be nothing like another part of the country.

As far as sports being an issue that is silly. We still have the same sports as the rest of the world. They just aren't as popular so you don't see them in our media as often. I understand if you have different values and interests, but that doesn't really mean one is better or worse.

• The Media distorts things. This happens around the world. You can only know based on your own experience. There are many different kinds of places in America...

What Girls Said 2

• I would never want to live there. I'm so happy to live in The Netherlands. Their society seems really fucked up to me. Even the online discussions they have.. it's like going back years in time. They're very backwards compared to us in The Netherlands.

• You can complain and bemoan how bad things are or you can change them. Every country is different.

I'd rather be honest about Americas issues with race than be like Canada or the uk saying nothing is wrong. At least we can work on change that way.