Any 9gagers here?

I knew it's a wrong site, but... why so serious?;p

Updates:
I thought there's a lot 9gager here...*wipe my tears. well, 9gag is just a website to have fun and read joke, being sarcastic etc. makes me laugh though. well, just want to greet all of you my hello~ ;)

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• lol... Just a GURUgager here, sailorjupiter.. don't know what this is and I have been here over a year now. xx

1|0
    0|1
    • hello @Paris13 you're a Guru, you're like a master here. wow, a year? I'm still new, like 2,3 months here lol ;)
      nah, 9gag is just an apps with jokes

• Oh, hi, @sailorjupiter... yes, more than a year and how time has passed. I don't know about Master but pretty wise ol' owl and working Towards Master.. lol... You are doing pretty well yourself with Level 5 in just a few short months... hang in there and you will Be Master of your own domain before you know it.:)) xxoo

• Thanks, too, @sailorjupiter, for clarifying the 9gag deal.:)) xx

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 6

• I used to but then the sexism was ridiculous so it's tumblr and iwastesomuchtime now ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • haha, yeah there's a lot happening there now, but it still my favorite website to laugh and ease my mind, while otw to the office in a train ;p

• Those are good places to use it! It's silly and distracting if nothing else!

• yezza, i agreed with you haha!

• nah i don't venture out yonder

0|2
    0|0
  • Any WHAT here?

0|0
    0|1
  • what is that?

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • People are only serious when idiots ask such stupid troll questions?

0|1
    1|0