If you were drowning in a river or ocean would you be scared of God and Poseidon?

Oh my goodness I can imagine how Jonah felt when he was swallowed by a whale in the ocean. I can also imagine how Jesus felt when he was walking on the sea of Galilee. I am so scared.
I will never forget that day when I was standing on a bridge over a river in Manhattan. My stomach felt sick and everytime my eyes hit the water I thought I was going to drown and fishes would eat my alive.

Most Helpful Guy

• What the everlasting fuck kind of question is that?

Anyway if I did get into such a situation I'd just have to accept whatever happens to me happens. Ya know, if it's God's will for me to die at that exact moment then that's his will.

Something tells me Poseidon wouldn't intervene.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd only want gills so that I can reside there and I sure hope I get to meet Poseidon - he's touted to be a charming god too, could sure learn a few good tricks :D :)

• You know Jesus never walked on water right?

Anyways, no, I'm not scared of any god, cause they don't exist, I'm more scared of drowning xD

• I would be far more afraid of the fact I was drowning and why on earth I forgot how to swim at this moment.

• No I'd be scared of not being able to escape and die

• A person is suppost to fear God anyway, each and every single day even if you're not about to die.

What Girls Said 3

• No. I think i'd be more scared of like a big ass fish chewing on my legs then me surviving going to the hospital and having to pay the hospital bills.

• No, its always nice to meet new friends. Are they on GAG?

• I fear the sharks will eat me alive.