What does it mean when someone dreams about you?

What does it mean when someone dreams about you? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• They've been thinking a lot about you, maybe.

What Girls Said 9

• About what you wanted me to explain:
    Psychoanalysis is one of the major schools, along with cognitive psych, behavioral, etc. It's the most popular but probably also the least respected one. What Freud says about dreams is basically what lovelyxoxogurl explained. However, most of the things Freud said are based on HIS interpretation, without real evidence. He didn't have a good scientific method for his studies, etc.

There are different theories about what dreams mean, including one that says you're just processing what you learn or thought through the day or last few days, etc.

When we dream, we ALWAYS picture familiar faces. You NEVER create new ones. Sometimes you will think you do, because you have no idea of who that person is but it's because it was probably someone you've only seen once in your life. Still it's a person you know. You always use your memory when you mean, which doesn't mean everything you dream has happened to you. Sometimes we twist things we've heard or read, which make our dreams feel insane.

• So you mean we always dream things that has happened before? Like I've dreamt that I was once dreamed I was running from the cops on a my motorcycle but there were also mob people shooting at me and I was like crazy stunt riding, dodging bullets and stuff. Does that mean it Zctudlly happened? Maybe in another life time maybe? Or I had a dream I was making love to a famous actress or my school teacher... Could it possibly have happened in an alternate universe?

• lol thank you. You're making me feel great about myself haha, which is something I need right now haha.

• Haha well good! My pleasure!😊😉

• It means that you were on their mind or in their subconscious.

• There may be some interesting chemistry there. She's intruiged by you, attracted probably.

• In psychology dreaming is the unconscious mind which the mind governs behavior to a greater degree than people would usually expect suspect. Dreams are like Icebergs... A little bit sticks out and a whole bunch of it is under the water...

There is this website where it has a dictionary of words or objects you can see in your dreams and it tells you what they really could mean. Like if you saw a fish... I'm pretty sure it might have a meaning... But dreams are still not completely understandable to us yet. So that person may just be thinking about you unconsciously

Click the letters in blue its actually pretty cool.
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

• It can mean they're thinking of you to some degree.. or maybe it was just random.

I dream of random people all the time, don't you?

• That you're driving them nuts.

Either in a good or bad or both way.

• They were thinking about me before sleeping..

• It means you've been on their mind, whether consciously or subconsciously.
    At the end of the day, it doesn't really mean much. It was only a dream.

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg im guessing they have a crush on you

What Guys Said 9

• 1. They are thinking about you in some way
    2. To be specific about in what way we need to know what the dream is about :)

• It means their brain accessed a memory storage element that contained stuff about that specific person. I've dreamed about getting robbed, but that never happened either. It just means I thought this was a possibility, and it was scary, and my brain created an image of it - considering imagination and perception uses the same set of neurons to produce an image.

• Hmm that's insane, what about intuition dreaming? Like dreaming something before it happens

• Hahahaha thank you and did that person that fell get hurt?

• Not much, but it really did happen the same way as I dreamed it too and exactly there!

• I've always wondered this. Good question!

I would imagine on some level that there are subconcious feelings :)

• That they want the D

• It means that you are not only influencing that person not only in real life!

• As in dreaming while you are asleep? They gave probably been thinking about you a lot.

• day dream they are in love
    dream when sleeping =subconsciousness

• That person mostlike was thinking about you during the day

• they have a crush usually