Guys, Would you rather?

i'm bored so here's a random, would you rather...

would you rather:
date a girl that has the worst personality and doesn't care about anyone but herself but is very clean
or
date a girl that is the sweetest, down to earth person you have ever met but she only take showers twice or three times a week

you can only pick one!

• i rather the girl with the bad personality but stays clean a lot
    22% (16)
  • i rather the girl with the sweet personality but doesn't take showers that much
    78% (57)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice girl who doesn't shower. I will push her into swimming pools and oceans and lakes. She won't get mad, so problem solved.

2|12
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Rest I can handle with ease but hygiene is a must - vote 'A' :) :)

Also let's know that 'bigger they are harder they fall' lol

0|0
    0|0
  • B: we could shower together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol the answer to this is so obvious I don't even have to think about it. Who cares about cleanliness? If she manages to appear fresh and doesn't have a body odour, i don't even care if she wears the same outfit for a whole week!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, thank you very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be single than date either one of those girls but if I had to choose I'd pick the dirty girl

0|0
    0|0
  • B sounds lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd remain single.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would lure B into the shower with a fishing pole and money on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • B sounds much much more tolerable.

0|0
    0|0
  • i sometimes only take showers twice or thrice a week. i know many people shower more often but i never thought there was anything wrong with it. but your question makes me feel so unhygienic...

0|0
    0|0
  • B but even though she only bathes twice a week, does she keep her legs shaved and vajay-jay trimmed?

0|0
    0|0
  • The one that doesn't take showers that much. I would date her on shower days ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking daily super-soaker fights... 😁😃😆

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be with either... sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Second girl as long as a person take a good shower once every two days their good.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls don't need to shower everyday, they tend to produce less sweat and smell better in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • THE BAD ON BECAUSE, SHE won't be hiding her nasty attitude so it won't come as a surprise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sweaty volleyball girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Slob isn't a personality type I enjoy... but I think i would rather a third option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking the smelly one xD and put her in a bath if she dislikes showers

0|0
    0|0
  • itd have to be the 3 times a weeek though

0|0
    0|0
  • B cuz you can always tell her to take a shower.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on her level of hotness (face & body) ;)

0|0
    0|0