Coughing because of computer?

Why I am coughing I have computer in my room too. It cam of nowhere. Can be this because of computer?

Coughing came of nowhere**

Most Helpful Girl

• your computer came out of nowhere? Holy sockballs.

What Girls Said 8

• Do you have a door in your room, it might be the door?

• Yes. You are allergic to the computer

• I don't think it's because of the computer.

• Do u have walls in ur room that mite be y

• I doubt it.. i think you might cough because of smth else.

• its not the computer.

• I don't see the correlation.

• Very unlikely to be the computer. Maybe just a cold or dust in your room perhaps. If you've had this cough for a long time and/or it's really bad you should go to the doctor

What Guys Said 5

• Check for other reasons buddy, the computer unless as dusty as in an abandoned house can't cause that. The cough not going away inspite of local remedies in 2 days go to a doctor to get it checked :)

• Yes, it's the amalgamation of all the evil on the internet begin to materialize in our world. You are the gateway, you are its host, I'm sorry, Tim, we have to put you down.

• Open your window and go sleep more and drink more water.

• Well I live with PC in my room about 5+ years already. Had cough only when I was ill. Maybe it's not PC. Maybe you are allergic?

• Why am I coughing? I have clothes in my room. Can this be because of clothes?