If all Animals (dogs, cats, animals from the wild, bugs and even spiders) have the ability to?

talk normally like humans (speaking English , Spanish, etc.), would you definitely have so much fun having a conservation with them?

As a huge animal lover, I'd certainly love to communicate with my Dog in plain human English . Besides, he's my only true and real friend in the world (Yeah, I'm such a loser, lol).

• Yes, that would be awesome.
  • No that would be weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote 'A' - sure it'd be awesome and the other way round too if we could communicate to them either in thought or their languages :D

But again knowing well how we humans thanks to our power of thinking and varied communication have managed to screw up our world, guess we'd corrupt them too and then probably 'Planet of the Apes' will become a reality lol

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, that would be awesome. I feel like there would be a bigger push to treat animals more humanely. Because of course, they have to tell us they're being hurt for us to understand we are hurting them...

• i think i would be scared. haha!
    but it would be nice to know that they are more afraid of us then we are of them.

• I would love if my dog actually talked instead of barking at me thinking I speak dog.
    She's so cute !!!

• Yeah I would lol xD But what language would they speak?

• Any Human language that you speak, whether English , Spanish, French, Chinese, etc.

• If I still had a cat my cat would be like bitch your so weird don't talk to me like you know me. She was a diva queen b to be exact her name was BeyoncĂ©.

Basically it'd be pretty awesome.

• That'd be fun to run around with a broom in my hand tryna kill a cucaracha yelling at me, in Spanish 'por favor, no me mates! Yo tengo una familia!'

What Guys Said 8

• That would be the best thing!

And no, you're not a loser. You're the biggest winner in my book, k and also that of your dog!

• ughhh people might start falling in love :/

• Falling in love with animals?

• I bet some people would.

• I wouldn't. I'd still treat them like my best and loyal friends to have until we die.

• it'd b normal then

• dogs have the mind of two year olds if i remember correct and i dont want to hear cats nag like a cynical 50yo house wive

• They'd all want food

• Nope.. They're just gonna nag and complain with words rather than bark

• With dogs, absolutely!
    With cats, not so much.

• No because I don't like talking to stupid people. And animals are stupid compared to humans