Pedophile has sex with an 8 year old multiple times over 2 years, gets only 2 years prison?

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• She didn't have sex with him for 2 years. She RAPED him for 2 years. I hate when the media tries to white wash crimes.

This is so disgusting. I don't know what's wrong with some judges. They don't give a shit about victims. In Argentina, a rapist got his sentece reduced (he raped a 6 yeard old boy) because "the kid is gay". That's literally the only reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• wow, she basically scarred that young boy yet she only gets 2 years? I don't care if she stopped or that she's female. She basically changed that boy's perception of things in ways she shouldn't have and 2 years in jail isn't enough

0|3
    0|0
  • That's not right.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's horrible. She should've been punished longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow.
    Only 2 years, wtf.

0|1
    0|0
  • she deserves life in prison or some shit if you ask me. Keep her away from the kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew thats horrible =_= justice system fucking sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • more like 1 year and 1 year on parole?
    that is very lenient.

0|0
    0|0
  • That woman!!! Ugh!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • That's pathetic. People can be really disgusting sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's bullshit. He should have his dick cut off

0|0
    1|0
  • He should get life...

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• she's a woman and since the government thinks women are more important than men she spends less jail time. if a guy did that hed get life lmao

0|1
    2|0
  • Yet if you get caught with an oz of marijuana, you can get 5 years!

Justice is best served cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is just fucked up...

0|0
    0|0
  • OH MY GOD 😨😱

0|0
    0|0
  • He should be tortured for 2 years and then killed

0|0
    0|1
    • you didn't even read the article or title.

• she should be punished, not tortured, i think the 2 years is inadequate but still, she took advantage of a young boy

• she won't have a good time once her inmates find out what's she is in there for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats terrible, if this was a guy who did this, the judge would have added a lot more years

0|0
    0|0
  • That's seems ehh I would rather a pedophike than a murder walking the streets. But yeah he should got like 10 years

0|0
    1|0