Would you like to go to a wild party like the project X?

• HELL YEAH
  • maybe
  • NO

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell Yeah I would! I would gather all the free drugs I could sneak as well haha

What Guys Said 6

• No, that's really not my type of thing. I don't like the music, I don't like all the alcohol and I don't like being stuck in the middle of so many dancing and screaming people. It makes me nervous and gives me panic attacks. I'm more the type of person who likes sitting in a pub with 2 or 3 good friends and having a good discussion about something.
    But I do like certain elements of these kind of big, wild parties. I think what would be cool to try out is a huge sex party with lots of strangers and the aid of some hallucinogenic drugs. A bit like in the movie "eyes wide shut". That'd be fun.

• i go to wild parties almost every weekend

• Like that^^^ I go to raves and parties but on average not like the one in the video haha

• hheeeecckk yeah

• Yeah just to see how wild and chaotic things would get but in my area the party would most likely end with a couple of people getting shot :/

• Shit. Where do you live?

• Houston :D
      Proud of my city but damn niggas be wild 'n out sometimes airing it out for no reason

• Hell yeah I'm down! Where's my invite? Ill bring booze! 8-)

• Did anyone else get a link to a video where a woman was allegedly brutalised, raped and then drowned on a cruise instead of the Project X one?

What in the everlasting fuck was that shit?

What Girls Said 3

• Hell yeah I would! xD

• been there, done that

• Nope, doesn't interest me in the least