Girls and guys out there , what would you say if you see a hot guy walking with an average girl ( BE HONEST)?

Updates:
would you stare more?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that - because I'm a heterosexual guy myself - I'm not sure if I have the same perception of "hot" for guys as girls do. There have been many occasions where I thought a guy was hot but was told by girls that he's "just okay". One example: My girlfriend finds Joseph Gordon-Levitt super hot. I personally can't really see what's hot or handsome about him. I like him as an actor but that's pretty much it. I always think that I would find Leonardo diCaprio really hot if I was a girl. I think he's very, very good looking. But my girlfriend tells me that he's "just alright".
    And even for girls I have this problem sometimes. There are girls that I know are considered hot by most guys but I just find them okay (and vice versa). Maybe I just have very special taste... .
    Having said all this: I'm not sure if I would think much at all. I mean... what is there to think? What would you think? Maybe I would think something like "I guess she's a lucky girl. I hope for her that he is also a cool person and not just a good looking jerk".

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• nothing. he must think she's hot. so what?
    im the average girl with the hot guy. nobody seems to care.
    people are so worried about what others are thinking of them they don't have time to really care about whats going on with anyone else

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't possibly care less. If someone is "hot" or if someone is "average" is something I don't even notice a high percentage of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't stare or say anything.. I might think that , 'he must be a nice hot guy.'

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't stare but I'd just think wow he must be down to earth aswell as hot. Tbh I do think he might be looking at other girls aswell though

1|0
    0|0
  • If a hot guy was with an average looking woman, he'd more likely be looking at me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't stare, but I'd think she's either a rich bitch or the poor fellow lost a bet with his friends.

0|0
    2|0
  • I would say... hello?

0|0
    0|0
  • i would not care.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• "She must be a super freak"

0|0
    0|0