Cookies, cupcakes or Donuts?

I Personally <3 all 3 :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Donuts, donuts, donuts. I absolutely love them. I'm not American, so I actually didn't no it's cop food. But's that's okay with me, I still prefer them over the other ones. Though I have to say cupcakes can be very good too, especially when you don't buy them from big chains. There is this very tiny cupcake-store in my town, it's a big like an Italian coffee bistro, it's just big enough for one single table, two chairs, and of course the counter with all the cupcakes. I don't know if the owner of this store has some kind of magic hands but her cupcakes are by far the best I've ever had. She also does kind of creative specials like vegan cupcakes.

• Yes in America policemen are stereotyped as doughnut lovers. Although it is a positive image.

• Well, I can definitely see why they would like them ;-). Though... now that I'm thinking more about it, I wonder if that can become a problem for them. I mean, if you're a police officer you have to run after people a lot. If you eat too many donuts, it just becomes so much more difficult ;-).

• very true, but still a more positive image of US police than what the media portrays.

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 6