Who likes taking selfies and are u good at it?

i love taking selfies and im actually quit good at it!

1|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like taking selfies to but i since i don´t get a lot of complimets from girls i assuming it has to do with my failed apperance or just with the fact that i suck at taking selfies.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really do it often, but when I do I just marvel at how genuinely handsome I am.

It's like a curse, really. I'm like Narcissus looking into the pool. And this prevents me from taking any more selfies for several weeks, because I'm so enamoured with the last one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate taking pictures much less would I want to take selfies. I see people on facebook doing it all the time though and I'm like are you a narcissist or something?

1|0
    0|0
  • Never taken a selfie. Don't see the good in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... How can someone be good at taking selfies.. There isn't much too it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't take selfies very much... last one was more than 2 months ago. I don't think I'm good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take at least one selfie every week. I guess I'm okay at capturing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not good at them lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I love selfies. And I think I'm good at it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love selfies lol :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped taking selfies before people even started using that word, lol. So taking selfies are kind of like a phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0

0|0
    0|0
  • "Who likes taking selfies"
    They're a waste of time and a reflection of one's narcissism in my opinion.
    "and are u good at it?"
    Well, considering the fact that I deem them useless and that I almost never smile for pictures; no, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes! I rarely do though because I'm not photogenic so I have to spend time taking pictures to get a good one. which is why I hate selfies haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love taking selfies. It is why I just bought a $450 pro canera for that and many otger readons

0|0
    0|0
  • I love talking selfies lol. I'm very strategic. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm horrible in taking selfies!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • im very unphotogenic so i take selfies really really rarely..

0|0
    0|0