Whwn a guy is attracted to you?

does that mean he dreams of being with you intimately? Or is it an attraction when he looks at you and he forgets about it when he goes home.

Most Helpful Guy

• well for me i do think about being with her and what it would be like to do things with her like if we were just laying in bed together when i see her i get this really great high then after awhile after she's gone it will ware off then i just think about her sometimes

What Guys Said 1

• You're overthinking it. Attraction means he finds you attractive. There is no predetermined set of actions that one does that would concretely define them as being attracted to someone.

What Girls Said 3

• Saw this on Twitter...
    http://i60.tinypic.com/4qpw0y.jpg
    Here's your answer!

• That depends. Sometimes they might be truly interested in dating you. Do you dream about marrying every man you're attracted to? Probably not. Why would men be any different?

• I'm just wondering if my crush ever thinks about kissing me or holding me. doubt it

• He might. Tell him you feel and find out.

• it could be either.