How long does it usually take to forget your crush after they move?

I have a crush on a girl in my church, and they moved in last year at around April. I actually had a crush on her sister at around Fall last year, but I started to like her this past two monthes. Unfortunately they are moving in a few weeks, and of course I am devastated about the fact they won't be back. So how long does it usually take to stop thinking about my crush and move on after they move? How long has it took for you to move on if you had a crush move away?

Most Helpful Girl

• a few months.

What Girls Said 5

• hmm... If I sleep good and do all my homework then it won't take me long to forget.

• A few months, probably. Somebody new will come around.

• My crush recently left to go to highschool keep in mind he is one grade higher than me, He's a freshman, and I'm in grade 8, I tried forgetting about him, since he left, But I can't i like him a lot, If you find another crush you'll forget about your old crush, most definitely.

• 3 seconds. Haha

• It depends as everyone heals different. I sugget take some time.

What Guys Said 0