I have very sarcastic humor, is that bad?

Almost everything I say is very lame and sarcastic. I also burst out laughing at the dumbest things. Is this a turn off?

• Total turn off for me.
  • I guess its a turn on.
  • Doesn't matter to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it can cause embarrassment and makes others think you do not like them.

• Ohhh, that would explain why some people try to avoid me when I first meet them. They must think I hate them or something like that :O

What Guys Said 7

• Sarcasm is a form of humor which implicitly is attacking in nature. Men do not find a woman who attacks as attractive because, instinctively, we want to feel safe around our woman. If our woman is sarcastic, she might attack us which voids our sense of security and safety we seek thus rendering the woman unnattractive in our eyes.

• Well with men and women who have that sarcastic sense of humor they walk a fine line between humor and douchebaggery.

I've know many a girl use "sarcasm" as an excuse to be a megabitch hose beast. And on the flip side known plenty that did it right and were funny as hell.

• uh-oh... coz i don't like da word "sarcastic"

• The problem is that sarcasm, when first meeting someone, can come off as so rude and obnoxious.

Slowly implement your sarcasm when meeting new people! :-D

• I try but its a big part of my personality so I don't want people to think that I am someone i'm not XD

• It's not being "fake", that is being socially savvy. You don't reveal controversial facts about yourself in the very beginning stages of meeting someone!

• Oh how I wish to find someone like you 😔

• Das the best THING EVER

• I suppoooose that's okay.

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing wrong with that. It's great to have some kind of sense of humor. ^^

• Yea I guess its better than none at all...

• I'm the same way.

• Well, I'd prefer that instead of the over sensitive politically correct people.

• Doesn't matter, girl.