I'm thinking about getting breast implants?

So I'm thinking about getting a boob job, currently I'm a 32b but I want to go up to a 32d. I already went an spoke with a surgeon and we went over the price which would roughly be $15,000, I would pay it off like if I were paying off a car! Here's a pic of how it looks to go from 32b to 32d. After 10 months the breast sort of gets its natural sag back and it looks so sexy! What do you guys think? by the way my husband is giving me his full support whether I want to do it or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• The end result looks gorgeous, as gorgeous as your natural breast ! I don't have big boobs and I assume it, I'm happy with my small breast. If you aren't happy with your natural boobs, go for the surgery, the result would be awesome.

But you look perfect the way you are.

What Guys Said 13

• Well, I'm personally not into women with plastic boobs. I prefer mother nature. My girlfriend has the same breast size as you do and she still looks very hot with them. And one thing I can tell you right now is this: a plastic surgery can change your physic, but it will never be able to change your values and opinions. In other words: your unhappiness with your boobs says much more about yourself as person than about your body. If you are insecure about yourself now, you will still be insecure about yourself after the surgery. Nothing will change. You might be super excited during the first few months but sooner or later you will feel crappy again. You will notice little things about your new boobs that you don't like or you will perhaps find other things about your body that you think you should also change. Curing insecurity and boob size issues with a surgery is like trying to cure cancer with a bandaid. I've seen a guy in a documentary once who's gone through more than 10 surgeries to enlarge his penis although he was already average size before the very first surgery. He just couldn't stop anymore. Every time he got a new surgery, he thought that in fact, it was still a little too short or too strange looking. So now he's unhappy AND impotent. What a shitty life I'd say. See, my penis is also barely average. Yet, I would never enlarge it, even if I could do so cheaply and safely. I'm okay with it. I've learned to live with it. It belongs to me just like my face or my butt. I don't want to adjust my body to some kind of stupid porn industry standards and I think it's a tragedy that women like yourself want to adjust themselves to the mainstream trend of what the media tells you is "sexy" or "pretty". I think plastic surgeries are for superficial people.

But hey, that's just what my opinion is. Do whatever you think is right. If I was your husband, I would be sad you can't accept yourself the way you are.

• Pfft, Sure its cool to sport round bigger fun bags, But, Honestly, Probably not worth it.

Not only will you have Big Scars under your Chest melons, You will also be carrying around loads more weight, So, Things like Running and Exersize can be painful and that, Not to mention it limits the type of things you can wear (Because your boobies just bounce/bust out).

Tbh, You'd be better putting 15k Elsewhere, And, If your getting bigger Bewbs to impress dudes, you're doing it for ALL the wrong reasons.

But, If you want them to make YOU happy, Then do it, But, If you're doing it to look better to others, Or to impress people, Then not worth it.

• I'm thinking of doing it because I want bigger boobs, I'm tired of being flat

• Well, Not having bigger boobs isn't really a bad thing, there's loads of Upsides.

I mean, Just as many guys like small boobs as big boobs
      You can run and stuff without hurting your back
      When you get old you won't have massive awful looking saggy things (But, Since they would be fake, Your skin would sagg around the Fake boobs, So, You would essentally just have saggy skin with 2 Round balls sticking of your chest and it would look VERY 'Bimbo'ey :P.
      you can wear tshirts and shit without looking absolutely massive

Nah dude, Flaunt the smaller boobies!, Theyre awesome! :)

• Well ho for it then and then post a pic...(dressed) not naked LOL... I think your hotness level will just go up...😊

• hahah no... u look fine as u r in my opinion :)

• Are you effing kidding me? You are gorgeous as you are! Don't look vapid and plastic because, once people suspect you've got fake boobs, they'll begin to think you had other work done too. You husband is a lucky dude.

• Thanks but it's something that I've wanted since about a decade ago!

• See this woman?
      www.legacy.com/.../obituary.aspx
      She was gorgeous. So much so, she was 15.5 years older than me and I so wanted to rock her world. I was 35 and she was 50. Stunning. She told me she had implants because she felt insecure. She would have beem beautiful without them - like you - but she got them. She regretted it later... and she ultimately died at a very young 63 because of them.

Don't let that happen to you.

• Seems like a waste of money, and I wish I had so much money to spend on something that I'd eventually regret.

• 32b is fine, and it's probably going to be more than $15k over the course of your life, not to mention all the new clothes and bras you will need to buy.

Unless you work as a stripper or as a waitress or some other job where having bigger boobs will earn you more money then I think it's not really worth it. You also don't need them to attract a guy as you said your husband supports it.

If you really want them go for it.

• Honestly you don't need it. But do whatever makes YOU happy. Not some guy or guys

• i like the preop one

• Big boobs are awesome. I'd say go with it but just remember people just like boobs big or small

• wouldn't fit your frame. Go with a C cup.

I would leave it and keep the cash! You're beautiful

• If that's the end result the go for it, you husband is so lucky!
    But I kind of confused, it that a previous patient in the photo? I think the end result looks fantastic!

• Yes they do! That's how I'm gonna be 😉

• OK then best of luck with the treatment! Again your husband is so lucky! Definitely post a before and after if you're comfortable with it. I'm sure they'll look great!

by the way is it silicon or something else?

• Do whatever your heart desires. 32-year-old with breast implants will look delicious, though :P

What Girls Said 8

• i dont think you should get them. there could be so many things that go wrong (like i just recently read about this lady who almost died because her breast implants were becoming moldy or something, and there are plenty of other random stories about breast implants like that) i just dont think its worth it plus thats a lot of money andd you'd have to come back in like 5-10 years and keep paying for them to like upgrade them or whatever andd you'd have to take them out if you have kids and want to breast feed. just doesn't seem like its worth it. if you want to have bigger boobs sometimes then just wear a major push up bra. natural is always better.

• Have you thought of the chance of your body not accepting the silicone and how horrible that looks? Happened to a very good friend, she had to go under the knife 4 times!

Don't forget it's still an operation. And all operations are risky. I'm against operations on my healthy body.

And if your husband is pleased with the way you are now, why change?

• Whatever makes u happy.

Hope it goes well.
    U are risking ur life.

• Don't, real shit all the way.

• If that's what you want than go for it, but honestly the pics above doesn't look very flattering... I would want a better job. I just got mines done if you scroll through my questions you should see some pics ☺️

• Wow they did a nice job on you girl! How small were u and how big did u go

• Yes I'm scared of ripples and stretch marks on my boobs, I wanna show them off

• Looks good! I've thought about getting one, but it's a lot of money.

• I don't know what to say because I think about getting it done too, but still not sure if I should stay natural. I know it's probably better and safer to stay natural, but filling out a bikini top would be amazing too!!
    Do what you feel is right!

• Yes! I want to fill out a bikini top! I wanna break necks when I walk down the beach lol

• Do whatever makes you happy.