By looking at this picture what would you think of me?

By looking at this picture what would you think of me.?

So what kind of person I look like. What would you think of me. What social group do you think I in.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you read those Chicken Soup books.

What Guys Said 9

• You look a bit as though you had the down-syndrom. And I don't mean this in an offensive way. It's just the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics.

• No I don't but five year old cousin does 😥

• kinda shy tbh

• You seem like a band kid

• Not this picture again...

• Just a normal white girl.

• Rather plain! Disinteresting!

• You appear open and cheerful. My guess is you easily get along with most social groups.

• You just look like a normal white girl to me

• Normal person to me.

What Girls Said 5

• Normal girl.
    You're either in a excluded group or by yourself.

• That you like to have fun. I would consider you a "Normal". Not snobby. Not arrogant. Not an emo. Not an outcast. Just someone who hangs with people of all groups and doesn't judge.

• You look smart and rich.

• You are cute, a bit shy but seem to have a nice sense of humor.

• The bubbly type girl who has a bunch of close friends, probably on a sports team like swim or track, loves going to school dances with that group of friends and having a good time, gets along with everyone.
    Basically what "popular" should mean, but not one of those popular girls that everyone in the school would consider "actually popular" aka "that group of bitches who wear Abercrombie and holister (or whatever you whippersnappers wear that's cool nowadays)