How do you feel about texting and driving?

I have a bad habit of texting and driving but my boyfriend takes my phone away when driving

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Anyone doing it should have their license revoked. Killing your self is one thing, but going out on the road with impaired attention/reactions, and possibly killing innocent bystanders or other motorists is NOT ok.

• how smart someone should b 2 text when he/she drives?

• I don't use my phone while driving it is dangerous as illustrated in your photos above.

• Texting and driving not good, if it is that important pull over, how would u feel if u killed a 4yr old girl in accident? It would haunt u till the day u die! I dont want that for anybody so stop

• I'd never text while driving, but at least there are Bluetooth features to talk

• I don't do it. Only because I'm not good at it

• As AT&T would say, "it can wait"

• Nothing is worth your life, especially texting. If it was urgent why doesn't that person call you.

• Random images!

• As Bell Canada Would Say: "Upgrade to Data".

What Girls Said 6

• I cannot stand texting and driving. It only takes a split second for tragedy to strike, and there isn't a single person in the world who is void of making mistakes and doesn't have the ability to inflict great bodily harm with their vehicle. It is also scientifically proven that humans are not actually capable of multitasking and that the human brain can actually only focus on one thing at a time. Even if it was possible to focus on more than one thing, driving should never be put on the back burner or only get some of your attention.
    There are a lot of people who have been killed because of texting and driving, and a lot of families who will never get to see their loved ones again because someone wouldn't put their phone down. I am not trying to be critical or mean, but I would really appreciate it if you would refrain from texting and driving. If you really feel the urge to text, pull over. The wrecks in the pictures above could easily be you next time. No one is invincible, and that could happen to anyone.

• When you see the devastation, don't u think the habit is worth breaking?
    it's never worth it in the end.

• I don't mind it. If people had sense, they'd only do it at STOP LIGHTS. There's no danger there.

• People who text and drive truly do not care about their lives and anyone else around them.

• Its fracking retarded and its annoying as hell when you are driving behind a person doing it =_=

• Be careful.