Are girls really as petty as they're made out to be?

I got the shock of my life in University where I realized all that talk about girls being petty is actually true... and the thing is you least expect it, because it's University!

Just bad experiences, or girls really are schemers? People who either get jealous themselves or make others jealous?

My goodnes, was I sheltered.

Most Helpful Guy

• not all gals r petty man...

What Guys Said 3

• This is going to sound sexist but yes many girls are petty. I was cool with lesbians back in high school because of their lack of drama.

• Some of them are. Trying to be pretty must take a toll on their humanity haha

• Lol. When I first went to my university I was really surprised at how many pretty girls there were

What Girls Said 2

• I read pretty rather than petty lol. It depends on what course they are doing. Arts students would be more over-dramatic compared to a Med. Overall University has many personalities, it isn't always going to be sweet.

• Many, many girls are petty even after university. You'll have to buy them branded handbags for them to give you their numbers.