Has GaG finally died?

After my hiatus, I noticed that some HUGE users departed for the Wild West of the Real World. I had nothing to do with this, obviously. But it's kind of odd that it happened. I am a hot dog.

Now, the pine cone questions on GaG are in short supply and a whole new gang of men are wanting their penis sizes evaluated. Coupled with GaG adjusting all its prizes for inflation and what is a-happenin?

Has GaG finally died? Will the older, older users like Meson keep on this site and roll with the changes, or will you finally pack your bags and tell Tolga that you ain't dealin' with his boon doggles no more?

I am just curious.

Has GaG finally died?

Let the answers flyyyyy

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 27

• Even if we all leave, Turkish GAG will survive. They probably don't even know about us. I heard that becoming a hotdog is a sign of bad health since you are what you eat and all that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdniWncWu4

If anything GAG would die like this ^

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I know I'll be sticking around

• You are so wise I am appalled

• Well it's more like unholy unholy, but I know good things are coming, DooM 4 = upgraded Doom 3 visual style + gameplay similar to classic doom

Slice an' dice chainsaw, a proper shotgun, executions. . . the list goes on. . .

• You were the glue, Goose. We need that wild card that will ask rando off-the-wall questions about cornbread and various condiments. They were a beacon in a foggy harbor of questions about penis size questions and inquiries as to how we feel about Turks.

• Fucking hell, Jack - I remember you taking your break and thinking I will really miss you but since then there has been a weird vibe on site - Questions have got tedious and people started to leave - I wasn't enjoying myself - Xper farming, my level and giving money to RAVEN became my sole interest - I think I overdosed - Price changes and rule changes a wake up call for me to think about my behaviour on site.

• The problem isn't that it's "DEAD". It's that it FEELS LIKE IT.

Fun fact, I actually had a 2 year break when the design layout change happened. Mostly because it makes my eyes hurt on the desktop, with the layout being pure white. It still does, now I'm just inverting the colors, lol.

• let's keep it alive bro... 8)

• Well if the top dog leave them maybe the site owners will listen and change things up plus I can move into a higher rank hmmm I guess thats not nice to think of a rank now is it.

• The community as we know it has decayed a bit but new people will come.

• Unless there's a new website that's similar to GAG but somehow better, then no I don't think it's dying. A lot of websites experience old/new member cycles like these. Except MySpace, that shit has been dead for almost a decade now lol

I myself probably won't terminate my account completely, but instead just deactivate it for a good while in the near future.

• Let me say this; EVERYTHING changes. All companies and websites make changes. If you only ate beans everyday of your life, I am sure you would want to change to something new. Just like keeping your computer up to date, everytime you update, there's changes. But do people throw away the computer? No, they roll with it. Every new member to GaG will inevitably ask repeat questions. It is just buisness. Changes keep it fresh and new.

• I think it happens periodically and new people step up to the plate

• Cycle of life. Some die, some are born.

• I dont effing know =_=
    Just joined here 2 months ago. All these "is ___ gone?" "where is him/her?" questions make me feel like I don't belong here.

• I'm still here, since January 7, 2010! So not all of us are gone! 8-)
    #SeasonedVet

• I'm not leaving. And it's pointless to make such a question every week. In all websites people come and go. You can't expect people to stay here just because you want to.

• I came back after being busy all winter. I am finding more people veddy much to be speaking no good English .

And the number of young men who have no idea how to eat pussy seems to have proliferated.

• It all started when that catfish Saves was exposed...

Lol I kid, but this happens. Been here a year and things constantly change

• G@G will never die!!! It will slowly decline and decay like an old man. Eventually nothing will be left but memories of something great. I guess it will die. BUT NOT YET!!!
    #G@Gstrong

• I WISH IT was THE GOOD OLD DAYS

• When were the good old days? G@G was awesome when I joined up. I still like it, but I dont hang out here as much.

• Maybe slowly, but you never really know

• im still here... for now :)

• Yes you are the crust of this Earth :P no its just evolving it will get better :)

• I'm still here, so until it dies completely i'll be here.

• It seems like it's going to hell quickly

• It def changed in last couple weeks

• People get bored. The moderation sucks balls here. They think they can censor comments that are "offensive" (by the quotes I mean that it's purely arbitrary), but then they're left with snoozeville and that just drives people away.

• I'm re-evaluating why I ise this site but I have no intention of leaving anytime soon. I already left twice with my old accounts.

• GAGSucks.
    Now,,,