Should we have a gag funeral home?

People seem to be so saddened when certain users leave.

Should we have a place where these souls can be remembered?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. People go and come everyday. Only certain users that left will get mentioned because of so called popularity. They left it's time for everyone to just move on.

• Thanks for MHO Stacyzee!!! :D

What Guys Said 12

• I swear to god , people are more sad when people leaves on GaG than actual people leave in their town lol

• Chuckle, no, but we should have way to contact people who leave and find out why, and/or try to persuade them to come back.

• nah brah. that would feed their unhealthy habits hahaa.

• The key is to get their contact info, so when they leave they are not dead to you. :)

I've exchanged contact info with MANY users over the years, those GaGers are still alive in my soul. :)

• Yes, I approve. Jackie boy is leaving on the 10 and I would like to commemorate!

• Sparrow, harakiri, commie, bubbles, and that mega hot chick from Denmark. 😫😭

• Commie left? Damn. I needed her for my project. Argh! GAG will never help me with my real life. 😢

• Like a Hall Of Fame u mean?

sounds good actually... who would make da debut? :D

• Yeah we should make a memorial video reel for them I was just thinking about this like 10 minutes ago hahah.

• Just have a Memorial remembering all the GaG members whose left
    would be nice.

• Lets not; that would be weird

• I support this 100%

• On the one hand I think it is nice that people are remembered because I think I read somewhere that GaG is a community.
    On the other hand I know GaG will survive and there is constant new blood plus new site characters developing everyday.
    NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM

What Girls Said 8

• Memorial place , it is unnecessary.

• that is a great idea.. :D

• Lmao that sounds very odd !

• lol. If the people who left really cared for any of us, they would have left their contact info behind.

• How about bracing ourselves and building a new great gag community with the current members? Let's be committed and pay attention to each other. Who's with me? ;)

• No need for funerals..
    We should have gag dinner parties in their 'Loving Memories'..

• I kind of like this idea

• Only if everyone signs my tombstone