Which Adorable Food Pair Are You And Your Best Friend?

Please take this quiz to find out:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/nathanwpyle/which-adorable-food-pair-are-you-and-your-best-friend#.mp40WndzO

Do you have a best friend? How close are you to her/him?
I got this:
You got: Popcorn and Soda
Nonstop entertainment. You know you’ll have fun together because you two make anything fun. Hours will go by in the blink of an eye when you are together.

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• lol YUM i love this!

Mac n Cheese!! :D
    You simply can’t be apart — it’s impossible to separate you, because you’ve blended together into one delicious friendship. You value warmth and comfort.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Me and my friend got

Pizza and Beer
    Good times. You two like to take it easy, and your friendship has seen many a late night. You’re not trying to impress anybody — you just like to be together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Banana and cocoanut

1|0
    0|0
  • Food we killed lol, we hunt lol so probably rabbits during winter or a deer, ducks and or geese any other time. Wouldn't really be adorable though since we clean them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Which Adorable Food Pair Are You And Your Best Friend?

Me and my best friend got:

Pizza and Beer

Good times. You two like to take it easy, and your friendship has seen many a late night. You’re not trying to impress anybody — you just like to be together

Its scary how accurate this is lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Spaghetti and meatball: 'When one of you is alone, everyone asks where the other is. That’s how close you are — you can’t be separated. Your friendship is a true classic.' It's true :3 We're also together so often that people know our names as a pair and a lot of people were confused as to which one of us was which and kept calling us different names.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aw yeah, Peas & Carrots!

An essential pair. Yours is a friendship with deep roots, and since you’ve met, you’ve grown so much.

http://i.imgur.com/rCAkxel.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Peach and Cream
    So sweet. Your friendship is cool, refreshing, and fun. When you’re both in need of relief, your conversation provides the perfect blend of texture and flavor.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Peanut Butter and Jelly

You complement each other perfectly and everyone knows it! When one is smooth, the other is sweet. Your friendship is good any hour of the day or night.

1|0
    0|0
  • "You got: Steak and Potato
    This is a relationship characterized by strength — your time together feels very consequential. This friendship takes up quite a bit of space on your plate, but you’re OK with that — it’s worth it."

Super accurate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple and orange!! 🍎🍊😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn and soda

1|0
    0|0